It is Ork Posters’ goal to provide you with the most beautiful city neighborhood posters in the world. The following information will help your experience with Ork Posters to be as easy as possible from beginning to end. By purchasing from this website, you accept the following terms and conditions.
Please note our legal business name is Ork Incorporated and is used interchangeably throughout this website with Ork Posters.
CHECKOUT & PAYMENT
We accept Paypal Express, Google Checkout, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards through our website. Your payment information is securely passed to the Paypal Merchant Services system for processing. Please refer to paypal.com’s privacy information here about how they securely process your payment. If you prefer to order by phone, please call us at (773) 857-1512 but your credit card will still be processed through Paypal online.
For posters and screen prints only…
– U.S. orders are processed around 10 am CST every Monday, Wednesday and Friday (except postal holidays) and shipped that afternoon by USPS Priority mail (except frames or postcards/greeting cards). Optional USPS Express shipping is available (Express orders received by noon CST will be shipped same day M-F, after noon CST will be shipped the following business day). We will provide a delivery confirmation or tracking number generally within 24 hours after a package has shipped. Orders for frames are shipped by UPS Ground within the U.S.
Orders shipping within Illinois are charged a 10.25% sales tax.
– Orders to Canada for Canadian city posters/Great Lakes/Heart & Brain prints are processed on Tuesdays (except U.S. postal holidays) around 4pm CST and shipped the next business day by Canada Post Parcel service. We will provide a tracking number generally within 24 hours after a package has shipped.
– International orders are processed Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (except U.S. postal holidays) around 10 am CST and shipped that afternoon by the selected shipping service. Tracking information, if available, is emailed to you once your order has shipped. Optional USPS Priority International shipping is available that does provide tracking service. Orders for frames are shipped by USPS Priority International.
International customers are responsible for paying any customs fees or duties.
For postcards, greeting cards, Great Lakes letterpress print and Modest Magnets…
– U.S. orders are processed every Monday, Wednesday and Friday (non-holidays) and ship via USPS First Class mail unless they were ordered with a print or poster – in which case they wil ship with the poster by Priority Mail. We will provide a delivery confirmation number after your order has been processed.
Orders shipping within Illinois are charged a 10.25% sales tax.
– International orders are also shipped by USPS selected mail service and transfer to the destination country’s government mail service upon entering the country. Tracking information is not offered for all international services, we will not contact you when your package ships if tracking services are available.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
ALL PACKAGES ARE SHIPPED F.O.B. ORIGIN, MEANING AS SOON AS IT IS SCANNED BY THE TRACKABLE SHIPPING SERVICE, IT IS THE CUSTOMER’S LIABILITY FOR GOODS LOST OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT. You must contact us within 30 days of delivery or the estimated delivery date if your package is lost in transit.
It is the customer’s responsibility to use the tracking information to determine if a package is lost and contact us. We may be able to file a claim with USPS for a lost package within 30 days of the scanned delivery date.
If a package is unclaimed or undeliverable, it is the customer’s responsibility to pay for the cost of reshipping the package. Please use a shipping address where you will be able to receive the package without problems! If the customer does not wish for us to reship, we will refund for the product but not for the shipping costs.
If you received a damaged print or received the incorrect product, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For damages, if at all possible, send us a photo of the damage so we can determine if the damage was caused by packaging or by shipping. If caused by shipping, we will file a claim with USPS. Hang on to the damaged goods and packaging.
If you have any other issues, please contact us at email@example.com or 773-857-1512.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Ork Posters accepts exchanges and refunds within 14 days of receiving the order so long as the product is in like-new condition. The poster or print MUST be returned in the original packaging to ensure that it will return to us without being damaged. Please re-roll it VERY carefully and slide it into the polybag. Put the polybag in the tube. Add packing paper on the end if the poster does not reach the end of the tube. Secure the end caps and tape over top of them.
It is the customer’s responsibility to pay for all shipping charges to and fro for returns or exchanges, unless Ork has made an error in the order. Ork highly recommends purchasing a tracking service when returning any packages to Ork. Include a note indicating what the return or exchange is for.
1801 W Warner Ave, Ste 100
Chicago IL 60613
PRIVACY & SECURITY
We collect information from you when you create or administer an account on our site, when you input your billing and shipping name, address, email and phone into our checkout webpage to place an order, if you contact us for customer support, when you visit our website, or if you follow us on social media.
All billing information and credit card information is passed directly to Paypal by an encrypted SSL connection to process your payment. It is never seen nor stored by anyone at Ork Inc.
Any personal information you share with us is used solely for the purpose of completing a transaction or providing customer service. To complete your purchase, your shipping name, address, and phone, if provided, is collected in a shipping software and subsequently passed on to the selected shipping service for the purpose of purchasing a postage label. How they handle this information is covered by their own privacy policies found here: USPS • UPS • Fedex • Canada Post.
Otherwise, we will never share or sell any of your personal information to any third party, except for law enforcement or other legal authorities upon legal obligation. Your email address is only used to contact you about your order and send one follow up ‘thank you’ email. We do not automatically subscribe you to our email list, but you may opt-in to it here.
Ork Posters is not directed to children under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected personally identifiable information of a child under the age 16, we will take reasonable steps to delete such information from our files as soon as is practicable. Please contact us if you believe we have any information from or about a child under the age of 16.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information we collect and store. Unfortunately, no security measures are 100% foolproof, and as such no network or system (including ours) can be guaranteed to be 100% secure against destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to information we collect and store. If you believe your information may not be secure for any reason, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to have all of your data removed from our records, please contact us at email@example.com with your request.